Black Garlic Juice
Black garlic juice is produced with fermented black garlic with temperature and humidity not changed within 18 months.
Black garlic is made from fresh garlic under slow fermentation with strict conditions of moisture and temperature. After 1 to 2 months of fermentation, the active ingredient in garlic cloves increased markedly, in which sallyl lcysteine (SAC) is considered the most important increase of 6, fructose increased 52 times, sugar content increased 13 times, especially the compound SOD (superoxide dismutase has the effect of preventing cancer increased 10 times compared to fresh garlic.
Benefits of Black Garlic Juice:
- S-allycysteine composition helps to prevent high cholesterol levels.
- Prevention and improvement of arteriosclerosis andcardiac disorders.
- Sweet and sour taste, the characteristics of garlic is maintained.
- Vitamin B1 content of garlic helps to increase appetite, overcome fatigue, and increase tolerance.
- Supports energy metabolism, helps blood circulation, reduces blood fats, and helps with weight loss.