Flaffe Jasmine Tea
Flaffe Jasmine Tea is a tea made from 100% natural jasmine, Jasmine jasmine is also scientific name is Jasminum Sambac Ait. This is a small tree, many branches, grow into dust, can climb up the sticks, usually 0.5 – 1m high, white flowers, fragrant flowers.
Jasmine Tea is classified as one of the four traditional tea names of Vietnamese people. Basically, the jasmine tea of Vietnam is very similar to the Chinese method of incense. However, the method of rewarding moisture and characteristics of raw materials are not the same. Jasmine Jasmine Tea is more fragrant, smaller and more bold.
Ingredients of Flaffe Jasmine Tea
Flaffe Jasmine Tea – Jasmine Tea is composed of dried jasmine extracted in a plastic jar.
Benefits of Flaffe Jasmine Tea
- Helps the body improve digestion, aids in the removal of toxins and helps with weight loss. They also help promote metabolism, improve blood circulation.
- Treating headache, cough: The simplest way to use jasmine is to drink jasmine tea. Jasmine tea can be used to treat headache, cough and rheumatism.
- Increased energy: Jasmine tea is well known for its high nutritive value as an adjunct to weight loss.
- Does not have any energy characteristics like green tea, but it is sedative and it can regulate blood circulation and reduce arterial stress.
- The taste of a jasmine tea is sweet. If combined with green tea powder is also great.