What is black garlic?
Black garlic is a normal white garlic that is carefully selected and undergoes a slow fermentation process, under the strict control of temperature and humidity. Black garlic is black, sweet with no smell of pungent white garlic and has ten times better effect than ordinary garlic
Black garlic can be used for those who are allergic or afraid of the pungent smell of white garlic.
Black garlic has been widely introduced to the world by Japan and Korea in recent years. In Korea and Japan, black garlic is widely used as a health food. Black garlic has a very high antioxidant capacity and it is often believed that it can prolong the life of the spring.
The benefits of black garlic
- Protecting the body against cancer and lowering cholesterol: S-allyl cysteine and a derivative of amino acid cysteine are found to be more common in black clams. These two components are anti-cancer and cholesterol-lowering.
- Enhanced immune function protects the body against infections, protects the body against disease:
- Fresh garlic contains antimicrobial, antibiotic and anti-fungal agents in its allicin active ingredient. In black garlic, S-allyl cysteine supports the absorption of allicin, which facilitates the absorption and metabolism of allicin more easily, thus greatly enhancing the body’s ability to protect itself against bacteria, invasive viruses. enter, infection.
- Fresh garlic is a very high antioxidant food. Black garlic is proven to have antioxidant properties twice as high as regular fresh garlic. Antioxidants protect cells from disease, ageing, and are therefore believed to slow down the ageing process. The antioxidant capacity of black garlic is very high to protect the body from the damage caused by free radicals. Black garlic is thus the ideal food to support the treatment of chronic diseases (caused by cells damaged by free radicals) such as heart disease, Alzheimer’s disease, circulatory problems. , rheumatoid arthritis and many other chronic diseases.
- Instant black garlic flavoured with dried fruit, sweet and chewy, is often eaten and decorated in many restaurants in large restaurants. Eat black garlic does not cause the smell of the body as when eating fresh garlic. Not only eat black garlic to supplement health, beauty skin, black garlic protect the liver and strengthen the physiological function.